- User image - A user-defined image that is displayed on the user's profile. You can change your avatar image by clicking on your current avatar and a new window will appear with avatar settings. Browse for the image from your computer and set the preferred image options. Communicator now supports higher resolution avatars, allowing users to set up any resolution between 256x256 and 512x512 pixels
- Username - User defined name which is shown in your chat conversations.
- Missed Calls - Displays any missed calls or reads No Missed Calls.
- Status and Status Message - If left-clicked, a menu will open. The user will be able to choose his availability: Online, Busy, Do not Disturb, Away, and/or Offline. In My Settings -> Status, users can set their personal messages or news and upload their profile picture.
- Phone - Opens a softphone window next to the Communicator main window.
- Voice Conference - Opens a Voice conference window next to the Communicator main window.
- Group Chat - Opens a Group Chat window next to the Communicator main window.
- Voicemail - Opens a Voicemail window next to the Communicator main window.
- Fax - Offers the choice to send a fax or view received faxes. Based on your choice, an additional window will open next to Communicator.
- Surveillance Camera - Opens up a Surveillance Camera preview. This option will work only if you have your surveillance camera set up on the IP address in Tools --> Preferences --> Video --> Surveillance Camera.
- Online self care - Allows users to access their personal details, including CDR's, Call Forwarding, Voicemails, etc.
- Email: The email address assigned to the extension (ex. The provided email address is used as a username for logging into Online Self Care
- Password/PIN: The PIN assigned to the extension (ex. This field accepts the extension's PIN (e.g.1981))
- Parked calls: Once a call is parked, it can be picked up by anyone at any location by dialing the parked extension.
- Search: Opens a Search panel below the toolbar. Type the name of the contact that you wish to locate in the search panel.
- Settings: Opens a Preferences window. Refer to the Preferences chapter for detailed instructions.